Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Things that irritate me Part 1

Photobucket




This magazine that I used to be incredibly fond of, mostly for its ability to waste hours of my day is officially o-v-e-r. Well it's going digital, but we all know what that means.

Anywhoozle, I posted something on the blog a couple of days ago and I checked to make sure it posted and it did. A couple of hours later, I see my comment was removed and a new topic was discussed involving my comment. I'd really like to know why this happened? And if you can't come up with your own ideas, maybe you shouldn't write for a magazine...just a suggestion. I'm totally not that pissed off, but I believe that credit should be given where credit is due or some ish along those lines!!!!!!!



***Sorry if you have used the above picture before in a blog, your myspace bulletin, facebook, etc. I don't have photoshop so I can't really make my own. Thanks internets

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what post was based off of your comment? i am just curious. that totally blows that they just deleted your comment. it also blows that they are expecting everyone to just be joyous about the digital thing...
they need to be real about this and actually acknowledge the fact that some people may not read an online magazine as faithfully as they would a printed magazine.
their repsonse to the response is a bit weird...

Kastina said...

Love the photo.