Wednesday, January 7, 2009

sex and the innocents

Future short story is in the works. I have the concept drawn out and the title (see above). I have missed writing. I got lazy and "distracted". I will write about anything just to see the pen float across the page. I will write anything just to feel the keyboards bounce under my fingertips.

I have all these thoughts and ideas floating around in my head. This normally happens when I am trying to fall asleep. I am excited to finish this story. Maybe I will develop a screenplay for it.

My head is finally clear and ready to export my concepts into my art, my passion.

3 comments:

Erika said...

i love that title! very bourbon and a fireplace. i can imagine it being hardbound with a green cover and gold lettering a la frankenstein. oh wait, sorry, i sort of went on a tangent. i like to write too, and i've been feeling just as lazy. or worse, uninspired.

Katie said...

Oh my god your idea about the cover is inspriring!! I love!

Unknown said...

you should definitely bring your ideas to the next film group meeting. i would like to read your thoughts.