Friday, February 6, 2009

Recipe for fun

My bff and I are obsessed with the idea of making pot brownies. But we are stuck. We don't really hang out with anyone that smokes weed. I don't live in LA anymore so I can't just run to the nearest farmacy. (Damn you Philly for not having medicinal mary J).

Then last night it came to me...I finally pinpointed someone that could provide some righteous green. My Aunt!!! You heard it hear first folks, my aunt loves to get high or at least she did.


Photobucket

Apparently last year my aunt and uncle got into a fight. He was drunk and called the police on her and informed them of her stash. Well her stash was a box full of numerous bongs, bowls, papers, etc. This indeed came as a shock to me since my aunt is a recovering alcoholic and has been sober for a while now. But then I pictured it. My aunt up in the mountains sitting in her basement on some old orange sofa surrounded by her three cats and two dogs smoking the ganj.

At the end of the summer I was at the shore with my family and my aunt was there. I was a little drunk so I started asking her about her weed days. Little did I know that she was still smoking it. Like she just went outside and did!!!

Therefore my aunt may be the one lady I can turn to to help me make pot brownies. She might even have a good recipe.

Really people all I wanna do is eat some pot brownies and watch america's funniest home videos!!!


Blogger's note - I have smoked pot before, it's just not for me. The only time I have enjoyed it was when I was smoking and watching AFV. I'd rather eat it, with cool whip on top and maybe sprinkles!

No comments: