Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Music and Films and Films about music and musicians

Photobucket


Watch the movie CONTROL. Watch it, watch it even if you hate Joy Divison. Well no don't watch it if you hate Joy Division because that's just odd. Thats like eating an apple when you don't really like apples or painting you fingernails teal but hating the color teal.

I watched this last night in the warmth of my bed and realized I love movies that relate to music. Most, if not all of my favorite movies have an intense theme involving music, musicians, and the culture. Maybe I will direct music videos, maybe I will write a screenplay involving music (oh wait that's a work in progress) or something along those lines. It's like tying two loves together and what is more perfect than that?

Trailer action

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so i am getting the film group back together and um, you should bring your script for us to read. i really want to see what you have been working on my friend.

ok later on. you are rad.

Anonymous said...

I did not know very much about Joy Division before seeing Control in the theaters (my bf loves JD). I was sold on this movie immediately- I think it's one of the best biopics I have seen.
BEST.